UKCAT Strategy Course
The UKCAT is unlike any other test you are likely to have come across it is not based on knowledge and understanding but on aptitude, attitude and problem-solving. It is comprised of sections that examine candidates various aptitudes under considerable time pressure. Practice is essential for success, but it is equally important that you practice in the right way.
The UKCAT is made up of the following 5 sub-tests:
* Verbal Reasoning
* Quantitative reasoning
* Abstract reasoning
* Decision analysis
* Situational judgement
Our UKCAT course enables you to get off to the best start, you will become familiar with the test and we will take you through each section teaching you the best strategies for answering the questions and managing your time. By becoming familiar with each section you will be able to identify areas of concern, and get advice and support from out experts to address these.
What does the course cover?
- The structure, content and logic behind UKCAT exams
- The best strategies for each section of the UKCAT
- How to manage your time to optimise performance
- Common pitfalls students face on the exams
- The best places to go acquire material to become more comfortable with the exams
- The course costs £75 person, attendees will receive a 20% discount code for a future course or service. For £120 you can attend the full day (saving £30) and learn more about the general application process, see Medical School Application and UKCAT Course for details.
Sunday 26th July13.00-17.30
Saturday 22th August 13.00-17.30
Sunday 13th September 13.00-17.30
If you also want to learn more about the general application process and learn how to craft the best possible personal statement you can also attend the morning session of your chosen day and take part in the combined course, for £120 in total.